Tuesday, December 7, 2010

 Dear Santa,
Tonight we just kinda took it easy.  Caroline and Alex played Uno and drank juice boxes like fish.  I hope that the kids didn't need those for lunch!
The kids have struggled today.  Scarlett got into trouble at school for talking and had to pull a stick.  We aren't sure what that means, but she was quite embarrassed to tell her mom and dad about it.
Jackson fussed off and on with his sister about choo choo trains and wanted her to keep winding his toy train up (again and again).
I checked out the stable to see if it was sufficiently comfy for the Baby Jesus.  I thought it was rather a tight fit.  I think I might put some tissue or something in there to soften it up for the sweet child.
Tomorrow Scarlett wants to take Caroline to school with her.  Everyone else apparently is allowed to take their elves, so I guess she can take hers.  I hope that Caroline can stay on her best behavior.  I worry that I cannot be there to keep an eye on her.  Guess Alex and I will just hang out and watch some ESPN (Elf-Santa Presents Network).  Maybe we will try riding the dog!
Signed,

Secret Elf

P.S.  Would you please tell Blitzen to water my Christmas cactus?  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment