Thursday, December 2, 2010

Look what they did!

Dear Santa,

They still have not noticed that I am here.  Guess what I caught them doing tonight?!  After everyone was in bed asleep, Caroline and Alex tippy-toed into Scarlett's room.  I don't know how they managed to not wake up the dog - they were giggling the entire time.  Anyway, they snuck into her room and stole all of her panties! 

I managed to quickly snap this photo.  As you can see, it is a joint effort with Caroline boosting Alex up on her shoulders to "decorate" the tree with Scarlett's underwear.

Santa, I am not sure that it was such a good idea to send two young elves - maybe next year you should send someone more responsible.

Scarlett is being pretty good.  She fell asleep in her Mom's recliner last night.  Jackson went to sleep easily as well.  So far, so good!  I will write again tomorrow.

Signed,
Secret Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment